Wednesday, July 21, 2010

but challenging

1) Certified Black Belt in GE with strong Continuous Process Improvement experience
2) 6+ years working experience in GE with cross functional working experience.
3) Trilingual—English & JapaneseHonest, independent, aggressive and be able to work under a dynamic environment. chi hair straightenerHave coordinated skills, team work spirit and studious nature. At work, I aim to be the best employee that I can be.
My reward for a fair days work and commitment to my employment role is the satisfaction of a job well done, achievable (but challenging) goals.
My personal strengths lie in my ability to persister a task through to its completion, my loyalty to my employer, and my ability to communicate with a divers range of customers and colleagues to create cheap wedding gownsvalualbe working relationships and quality result.
I believe in having a cheap nike shoeswell-balanced life.chi flat iron i am rich in passion and power of works,and i have import and export experiences in international trade last years.because of this experience,cheap prom dressesi starts coopration with party in our company. passion
smile
eternity






No comments:

Post a Comment